is a specialist in neurology and psychiatry in Wiesbaden. He works in his own practice and deals intensively with neurology, neuropsychology and neurophysiology of memory and attention disorders.
In addition to neurological disorders, a practice focus is children, adolescents and adults with ADD/ADHD. He conducted training seminars for affected persons and therapists in the OptiMind Institute, is a book author (ADS: Das Erwachsenenbuch, published in the ObersteBrink-Verlag, 2005) and participated in scientific studies on ADS in cooperation with the universities of Frankfurt and Ulm.
- Study of medicine at the Kath. University of Notre-Dame de la Paix in Namur/Belgium, candidacy 1-3
- Study of medicine at the University of Leuven/Belgium in Brussels, 1. Doctorat
- Study of Medicine in Münster, approbation and doctorate
- Medical training of Internal medicine in the ZKH Bremen-Nord
- Medical training neuroradiology at the University Hospital Homburg/SAAR
- Medical Training Neurology University Hospital Marburg
- Medical training neurology at Klinikum Ludwigsburg
- Medical Training Psychiatry PK Eichberg
- Since 1989 established as a specialist for neurology and psychiatry in his own practice