Jump to Content
- TAP test battery for attention testing
Attention and perception tests for people aged 6- 90.
- Ki-Tap children's version of the attention testing battery for children 6-10 years old.
- FAIR - Frankfurt Attention Inventory
An psychological test to assess the ability to pay attention and concentrate.
- d2 Individual and group test for the age range 9;0 to 60;0 years
To study individual attention and concentration ability.
- KKA - Kasel Concentration Task for 4 to 8 year olds
- DL-KE - Differential Performance Test - KE
For children aged 5-7 years to record performance behaviour during concentrated activity.
- KT 3-4 Concentration test for 3rd and 4th grades
- MFF - Matching Familiar Figures Impulsivity Test
Experimental test to assess impulsivity and reflexivity in cognitive processes of primary school children.
- FEW-2 - Frostig's Developmental Test of Visual Perception-2 for children between 4 and 9 years of age
- Bako 1-4 each end of 1st to 4th grade
To test phonological awareness in primary school-aged children for early diagnosis of dyslexia.